Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Picture poetry challenge




1.
You have surrounded my dreams and hopes You encircle all that is prized to me You capture yet you adorn You are the thing of all my jealousy Oh sparkling bangle 2.
Clinkle clankle , blue sparkle Circle of love, made of glass Adorns her wrist;so brittle! Or is it her heart- alas!
3.
Like the setting sun Is it thy wrath Or the intensity of your love Pray tell me, I'm at a loss to comprehend. 4.
Ohh, What can I say, What can I write, B is for Beauty and So it is for Blue... Just can say "BEAUTIFUL BLUE" 5.
Whenever you feel blue And the heart becomes as brittle as a glass Here is a hand I lend That offers you a love that's true Forever for you!
6.
Hold my hand, Lead me to your world. I'll come any distance with you, just to be with you, for Us. 7.
Let me touch you with my fiery amber And let me leave the seal of my warmth on your very being. So when you cite my seal you will burn with my love, And then be encircled in the halo of my blue 8.
The first time i saw the image...I was stunned for few seconds... it was the tip of the beauty temple... The saffron resemble a flag on it... & the bangles is the art work over it.... Beauty thou name is...... 9.

The stormy night that passed by, Sensuous and fulfilling, Lay the palm resting in calm, knowing that the Sun shines on it with hues of saffron and Orange,filling it with warmth, the blue with sparks of gold on the wrist like the Sun just showering its warm glow on the deep blue sky. In deep thoughts lay the palm with not a twitch..., how I wish .....

No comments:

Charukeshi

Hold my sways as I behold you With your divine flute -playing That strums my heart and it sings My limbs then come alive in a dance ...