Thursday, August 23, 2018

just as it is!


Strange are these strings of hearts
That strum a tune unheard of...
N blend so very beautifully
To make one song so familiar
It's just u it's just me it's just as it is

Strange as it might seem now...but
You  never were  a stranger n neither was I
We knew this path before we set foot
For it was lit by flames of our blazing hearts

We strolled along this fiery path,pretending
To be numb to the song that heart played on
 waited for that obvious  moment...which
Would lead us to the point of no return

And ....then we met

And then we met and we were all set
To embrace the truth and kiss the song
That our hearts sang..and never stopped
From the first moment we laid eyes on eachother
It's just you, it's just me, its just as it is.....
So, it's just wonderful!!!

No comments:

Charukeshi

Hold my sways as I behold you With your divine flute -playing That strums my heart and it sings My limbs then come alive in a dance ...