Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SOLITUDE

In the silence of the hour I sit and click and click around here on my pc. I listen to the sweet chirps of the blabbering birds below and there is a happy silence in the home. After a week long of talks and talks now it feels great in this solitude where I am with me and with me once again. Humans are social beings they say, but with all the social needs I think each of us need this solitude, to sit back in silence of our solitude and think or just enjoy this existence, to retrospect, to just relax. I enjoy it very well unlike some who might feel it boring to be lonely. May be I crave for loneliness sometimes strange as it may sound

3 comments:

AJEYA RAO said...

Anupama, totally agree, sometimes lonliness is bliss....I enjoy my lonliness too, it allows me to enjoy the company of myself and things i love to do.

Mak said...

I feel happy that you r blessed with an environment of enjoying ur loneliness..i mean to enjoy hearing the beautiful birds..it is indeed very rare now..I too enjoy my loneliness..it helps me write blogs :) apart from doing lot other things..

raji said...

@ anupama ,u know how hard it is for me to get my lonliness.but when i get it i really feel its a bliss,a very unacheivable thing!i really enjoy my solitude.

Charukeshi

Hold my sways as I behold you With your divine flute -playing That strums my heart and it sings My limbs then come alive in a dance ...